[Last Modified: April 19, 2020]
Transconnection (“we”, “us” or the “Company“) respects your privacy and is committed to protect the privacy of its users (“user(s)” or “you”).
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We don’t collect Personal or Non-Personal Information
We may disclose or share Information such as IP address, Browser User-Agent and Search Term with a Search provider solely if applicable for retrieving search results.
USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We don’t collect information.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose or share Information such as IP address, Browser User-Agent and Search Term with a Search provider solely if applicable for receiving search results.
- Authorized Disclosures:we may disclose your personal information to third parties when you consent to a particular disclosure of your personal information. Please note that once we share your information with third party, that information becomes subject to the other third party’s privacy practices.
- Compelled Disclosures: we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to comply with any applicable law or permitted by it, regulation, legal process or governmental request (e.g., pursuant to law enforcement inquiries, subpoenas or court orders), or when we believe, in good faith, it is required in order to enforce our policies (including our policies and agreements) including investigations of potential violations thereof or to detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues. In addition, we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims or to prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party or for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
A “cookie” is a small piece of information that a website assigns to your device while you are viewing a website. Cookies are very helpful and can be used for various different purposes. These purposes include improving the Product, allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enable automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences and other information that is used on the webpages that you visit, making the interaction between you and our Browsing Products quicker and easier and customize and improve the Product. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org . You may disable and remove some cookies through your device or browser settings. However, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Browsing Products may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited. You may control how your browser responds to cookies by adjusting the privacy and security settings of your web browser.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY CONTENT
FOR HOW LONG WE RETAIN THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion. Please note that unless you instruct us otherwise (as detailed below) we retain the Non-Personal Information we collected for as long as needed to provide the Browsing Products and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. Further, we retain the Personal Information, we collected for as long as legally permissible, in accordance with applicable laws.
YOUR CHOICES AND CONTROLS
We provide you with the ability to exercise certain choices and controls in connection with our treatment of your information. Depending on your relationship with us, these choices and controls may include:
- Requesting access to the Personal Information collected about you that we hold;
- Correcting, modifying, updating or deleting the information associated with you that we hold;
- Object to the collection of Personal Information by us;
- Transfer Personal Information collected by us; and
We value your privacy and control over your Personal Information, and therefore you may, at any time, make such request (to object, transfer, access, change, delete, modify, update or remove your Personal Information) by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event you make such request, note that we may require certain information from you in order to verify your identity and locate your data and that the process of locating and deleting the data may take up until one (1) month in accordance with applicable laws. Data privacy and related laws in your jurisdiction may provide you with different or additional rights related to the data we collect from you, which may also apply.
HOW DO WE SAFEGUARD AND TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION?
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Browsing Products and your information. We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of our users’ information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse our Browsing Products, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
We may adopt what we believe is appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access to such data. If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our policy, or if any person attempted to abuse our Browsing Products or acted in an inappropriate manner, please contact us directly at email@example.com. Further, in the event of a data breach, in which we discover your Personal Information is at risk, we will notify you through the Product or, if technically possible, by sending you an email.
You represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age and of legal competence to enter into these Agreement. If you are under 18, please be sure to read the Agreement with your parents or legal guardians. We do not use the Product to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of thirteen (13). We request that such individuals do not provide Personal Information through our services.
If you become aware or have any reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has shared any information with us, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our files.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your privacy and satisfaction are among our top priorities. Making sure you’re happy with our connection with you, is as important as making sure you’re happy with our content. We value and fully support your choices on what happens with your personal data. For this reason, we’ve laid out below the options we provide for removing your personal data from Inside Tasks and/or unsubscribing from our updates. We’ll be very sad to see you go, but respect your decision.
- Web Notifications:If you want to unsubscribe from Inside Tasks’s web notifications, this can be done through your web browser (Google Chrome for example). To stop receiving these notifications on Google Chrome, check Google’s instructions for disabling notifications:https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/3220216?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
The Browsing Product or our services does not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track signals, please see: http://www.allaboutdnt.com/ .
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any general questions about the Browsing Products or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us at: email@example.com
Hong Kong Company Number 1854238
31/F Tower Two, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Data protection officer- CTO
Our data protection officer’s contact details are: firstname.lastname@example.org